Dr. Patrick Donovan leads Heather Lane Physical Therapy with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT), the highest degree attainable to practice Physical Therapy. He is experienced in orthopedic manual therapy, functional dry needling, and correctional movement patterns for people of all ages.
Dr. Donovan performs a full examination to develop an individualized treatment plan based on your needs and goals. He identifies faulty movement patterns that correlate to your pain or activity limitation. Follow up sessions deploy a variety of treatments to improve movement quality beyond the musculoskeletal system. Please e-mail for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- One-on-One Patient Care
- Direct Access to Treatment, No Physician Referral Required
- Private Pay practice, No insurance Needed
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Evidenced Based Practice Leading to Better Outcomes
- Faster Results with Less Visits
At Heather Lane Physical Therapy we establish meaningful relationships, guide behavior change, and promote health beyond the musculoskeletal system.