Low back pain is the most common cause of disability in adults – 84% of people will seek medical assistance at some point. As your back pain worsens, recreational activities such as golfing, hiking, or skiing become even more difficult to participate in. Don’t let low back pain keep you from living your life. Remember, back pain is not “normal” for your age, but it is your problem to address.
Your next step is to the movement expert at Heather Lane Physical Therapy.
- No painkillers
- No long waits at the doctors’ office
- No “rest and ice” directives
- No Physicians’ referral needed
Your first appointment with Dr. Donovan will consist of:
- A conversation to best understand your pain, limitations, and lifestyle
- Comprehensive movement examination and testing
- An individualized treatment plan that best suits your activity goals.
[cta id="597" align="none"]